19,00€ – 90,00€
The English-language edition is currently sold out. Find the last remaining copies through our USA distribution partner: Indie Press Revolution
Ladies and gentlemen, allow us to present theItalian Chamber Orchestra, the one and only ensemble without instruments or scores. Thanks to the outstanding enthusiasm shown by our Kickstarterbackers, we’re proud to present our first role-playlist: Crescendo Giocoso, a collection of twelve live action roleplaying scenarios, written by Italian authors and meant for everyone out there.
A crescendo of scenarios, each for a different number of players, from 2 to 12, and up to 30 with the final game. No matter how many of you there are, no matter if you have 1 hour to spare or 4, our role-playlist has a track just for you. You’ll need no game masters, no facilitators. Just players.
- Hardcover edition
- Format: 21 x 21 cm, 400 pages – Binding: Twist-stitching – Finish: UV varnish
- Cover photo print set
- Format: 12 prints, 13 x 13 cm each – Material: Fuji Supreme photographic paper
- Baryta paper print
- Format: 1 print, 20 x 20 cm – Material: Baryta paper
The first anthology of 12 live action roleplaying scenarios written by the Italian Chamber Orchestra.
Handouts for each game are available on the website of our chamber LARP community: Laiv.it.
- 2 players: The last sunset
- 3 players: First they came
- 4 players: Tell-tale Hearts
- 5 players: Castaways
- 6 players: Under the Mountain
- 7 players: Winds of change
- 7 to 8 players: Wanderers above the Sea of Fog
- 9 players: The Age of Men
- 10 players: Something about us
- 9 or 11 players: Sturm und Drang
- 9 to 12 players: The Theatre of Major Arcana
- 2 to 30 players: Till the end of the line